HIDORA SA (hereinafter “HIDORA”, or “we”) takes data protection very seriously.
By accessing this Website and using our Services, you:
- Confirm that you are over than 16 years old;
HIDORA complies with regulations on personal data processing and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 which is applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
1. Personal data
As you may know, personal data is information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified.
HIDORA will normally collect personal data from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need your personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect the personal data in question.
HIDORA will ensure that the persons authorized to process your personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality and have received the appropriate personal data protection training.
HIDORA takes into consideration, in terms of its tools, products, applications or services, the principles of data protection by design and by default.
HIDORA will process different types of personal data and in particular:
A. Personal Account Data
In our Terms and Conditions, Personal Account Data means personal data, such as your e-mail address, name, first name, address, payment information etc., that you provide to us in order to create an HIDORA account and to access our Services.
HIDORA processes your Personal Account Data to:
Provide our Services to you and for the fulfillment of our Terms and Conditions and our contractual obligations to you, including the management of your orders and billing;
Communicate with you, in the context of balancing interests and when necessary (i.e. notices relating to the Services; service alerts; respond to your questions and concerns, etc.).
We will keep your Personal Account Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this, your Personal Account Data will be deleted.
If during your registration to our Services, you have opted in to our marketing communications, you may receive emails from HIDORA regarding our Services, our events and our special offers (for more information please refer to the communication preferences section).
Regarding your Personal Account Data, your have the rights to:
- Receive information about which of your Personal Account Data are processed and in which manner they are processed;
- Request correction, limitation, or deletion of your Personal Account Data;
- Request the portability of your Personal Account Data;
- Withdraw at any time your consent to our use or processing of your Personal Account Data.
For any request or question on that matter, contact us in writing. Please refer to the Contact section below.
B. Personal Account Data
HIDORA provides, through the use of its Website, services of PaaS (Platform as a Service), and other services described on the Website. By using our Services, you will process (i.e. upload, display, link, customize, store or transmit, etc.) your Content, meaning information of different types (i.e. documents, audio recordings, photographs, videos, or other material). Your Content may include personal data (i.e. personal data of yours, of your clients, employees, or other subjects, etc.) and that we define in our Terms and Conditions as Personal Content Data.
It is your responsibility to inform the data subjects of the personal data you are collecting that their personal data are processed and for which purposes.
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered to be “sensitive”. It is your responsibility to take special consideration regarding those “sensitive” data.
By using our Services, you authorize HIDORA to act as processor of your Personal Content Data on your behalf in order to provide you with our PaaS services, which may include the storage, etc. of your Personal Content Data.
Regarding the processing of your Personal Content Data, HIDORA undertakes to:
- Process your Personal Content Data solely for the above-mentioned purpose or only act on your written instructions (unless required by law to act without such instructions);
- Take appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing;
- Assist you in providing subject access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights (in particular those under the GDPR);
- Send immediately to you by email any requests from data subjects we could receive directly;
- Assist you in meeting your GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, the notification of Personal Content Data breaches and data protection impact assessments;
- Inform you immediately before processing if we receive instructions infringing data protection regulations;
- Inform you of any legal requirement, before processing, in case of transfer of Personal Content Data to a third country or an international organization.
- Delete all Personal Content Data at the end of the term or expiration of our Services (please refer our Conditions of Sales).
60 (sixty) days after the term or the expiration of your account, we will delete all your Personal Content Data from our servers.
Any request or question on that matter, contact us in writing. Please refer to the Contact section below.
C. Personal Website Data
You may give us personal information through our Website, for example, when you make inquiries about our Services, sign up for a free trial, contact us for support, obtain a quote or consultation, or to explore career opportunities with us, or when you sign up to receive our marketing communications.
We may also collect certain information through our Website by automated means such as IP addresses, browser type and operating system, referring URLs, information about Users visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, download errors, number of Website visits, and other page interactions. We collect this information automatically through the use of various commonly used information-gathering technologies including cookies and web beacons, to collect information as Users navigate the Website and use our Services.
You can prohibit the storage of cookies by way of a respective configuration of your browser software; we inform you, however, that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website.
We use these technologies to analyze trends, administer Websites and Services, track Users’ and Users’ movements around our Website and Services, serve targeted advertisements and gather demographic information about our Users base as a whole.
We are using Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc (USA). You can prohibit Google’s collection of data as well as the processing of data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plugin which is available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ch.
We are using the following social media Cookies:
- Facebook (USA) – http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google “+1” (USA) – http://www.google.com/intl/ch/+/policy/+1button.html.
- LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy
- Twitter (USA) – http://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/static?hl=en&template=privacy
- Yandex – https://yandex.com/legal/metrica_termsofuse
Please note that we do not control or influence the scope of data collected by the above-mentioned companies.
We may use this Personal Website Data we collect through our Website for a range of reasons including to:
- Provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Website
- Deal with Users’ online inquiries and requests, and to provide Visitors with information and access to resources or services that Visitors have requested from us;
- Manage our Website and system administration and security;
- Identify any server problems or other IT or network issues;
- Compile aggregated statistics about our Website use and to better understand the preferences of our Users;
- Send you marketing communication, in accordance with your consent;
- Carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you;
We may share your Personal Website Data to website analytics providers or to our third-party advertising partners. These third-party service providers are limited to only accessing or using this Personal Website Data to provide services to us and must provide reasonable assurances they will appropriately safeguard the data.
- We may also disclose your Personal Website Data to third parties:
- where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization;
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements;
- to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties;
- to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with the Website or our Services; or
- to protect the vital interests of an individual.
Any request or question on that matter, contact us in writing. Please refer to the Contact section below.
2. Communication preferences
If you opted in to our marketing communications, you may receive promotional communications and / or marketing emails from HIDORA (such as general information on our Services, partners, events and our special offers).
You may update your consent to receive our communication by:
- editing your user account;
- clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails;
- contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Where we store personal data
Personal data is stored in servers in Switzerland (server location). By providing / submitting /or uploading your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to see that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmission of your personal data to the Website for the use of our Services: any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Notification of personal data breaches
HIDORA shall notify you by email of any personal data breach not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it. Said notification shall be sent along with any necessary documentation to enable you, where necessary, to notify this breach to the competent supervisory authority.
5.Record of categories of processing activities
HIDORA states that it maintains a written record of all categories of processing activities carried out, containing:
- Your name (and/or company name);
- Any other processors and, where applicable, the data protection officer;
- The categories of processing carried out;
- Where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization;
- Where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures we take during the processing.
6. Your responsibility
By using our Services, you undertake to:
- Inform HIDORA of the potential sensitivity of your Personal Content Data;
- Ensure, before and throughout the processing, compliance with the obligations set out in the GDPR;
- Supervise the processing, including by conducting audits and inspections.
The processor of your personal data is:
HIDORA SA – (CH-660.2.661.016-5)
Rue Adrien-Lachenal 20 – 1207 Geneva – SWITZERLAND
Phone: +41 22 552 14 14 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our EU Representative
We have appointed an EU representative, who is:
Mr. Matthieu ROBIN
Route de la Place 98 – 74160 Archamps – FRANCE
Please find below the details of our Sub-Processors we work with in order to provide you with the best services.
– JELASTIC SL is our cloud PAAS services provider, your personal data may be processed by JELASTIC for technical reasons.
Contact : Calle Frigiliana, 1, 29730, Rincón de la Victoria, Málaga – SPAIN
Phone : +34 952 074 651 – E-mail : email@example.com
All our Sub-Processors informed us they were complying with regulations on personal data processing and, in particular, GDPR.
If HIDORA comes to engage another Sub-Processor or change or engage new ones, we will inform you by updating our Terms and Conditions.
If you would like further information, please contact us in writing (see contact section).
9. Links / Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by our Terms and Conditions.
While we try to link only to websites that share our standards for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices employed by other websites.
11. Last Update
Copyright © 2018 HIDORA SA. All Rights Reserved.